All through my life, I strove always be above the average. Whatever my thoughts, I wanted the best that I could be. Whether it is my art work, which seems above average, but I was never anywhere. I was also proud to be an above average photographer. I take some pretty awesome pictures, but it never went further than just having an artistic eye. I decided that a great diver. I passed my written exams, and my open water dives with ease. But I have neverwould've dove without an experienced diver with me. So all the things I have ever met in my life kind of lost sand. Also my first marriage after 25 years of deterioration. But my journey with the Lord is the only thing I'm determined to stick with, grow stronger and more knowledgeable of every day. There is always something new to learn and so I became an avid student of the word. I do not just get by "on this one. This is the most important decision I ever make.You have to make the same choice. Jesus warns us that luke warm. How will he look, go with him?

Revelation, Chapter 3 deals with one of the seven churches which Christ addresses. This is especially a Laodicea. Geographically, this church began in the valley between the mountains on both sides. The water that ran down into it aqueducts from a mountain spring water was cold. On the other hand, the water ran into the aqua channel was hot spring water, and if itmixture was luke warm. In spiritual terms, lukewarm is stagnant. It does not flow, and after sitting in silence, it disintegrates. This is the picture of mental state that Jesus was warning the Laodiceans about. If you hot or cold, at least that means your moving into a kind of direction and make some sort of progress.
Lets see, 'as Jesus brings their mental condition to her attention.

"And the angel (messenger) of the assembly (church, write) in Laodicea:These are the words of the Amen, the faithful
and faithful and true witness, the origin and the beginnning, and author of God's creation. "Rev. 3:14 (Amplified)

Christ is addressing this particular church and with himself. The words of the Amen, the last and final words. He is the beginning and end of creation. He is the true witness who can say what he says be true in every respect them. These are his songs, and regulate everything. Now he goes on to say,this:

"I know your [record] is working and what you do, you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were cold or hot!" Rev. 3.15 (reinforced)

He said that they were standing still in their spiritual path. Their duties to God stagnated. No longer they were on fire for him. They lost their focus on the true meaning of their relationship with their God. They have only cared how they looked from the outside. Do you know all Christians today, then? Tell them, for God'sWarning if their view of their spiritual path and the importance of their relationship lost in Christ.

"So because thou art lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth!" Rev. 3.16 (reinforced)

Jesus is not mixing words to help people manage their sins, he tells them how it is. In other words, he told them that they literally make him sick to his stomach and he shall vomit them. I can not just the mere thought of a foul tasteinto the mouth of my Lord. What had they done that so terrible?

"For you to say rich, I'm rich, I have become successful and grow, and I understand anything in distress, and do not know, and that you are unhappy, miserable, poor, blind and naked." Rev. 3.17 (reinforced)

Many Christians today think they are better than others. They are so successful that they did not even God does not need! You just do not understand that everything depends and relies on God.He is blessed not only rich people. He blesses all the people and they are rich in spirit. People who will put their wealth on display as poor and wretched, blind (the truth), and naked, because they have not Spirtual. All their clothes are recognized and fall into sin, no matter how often they were washed.

"I advise you, therefore, will buy from me gold refined and tested by fire, that you [truly] rich, dressed in white robes, and may be with you and keepthe shame of your nakedness is seen, and put ointment on the eyes that can see. "Rev. 3.18 (reinforced)

Jesus said to them in the basket in the wrong business to stop. The world tries to sell us the best, but it is nothing more than cheap imitations of the best. God does not give us cheap knock-offs. The refined gold of our time by the fire. When we have baked long enough, we will reflect the glory of God in our lives. Our true wealth is our salvation, we are washed white as snow. RememberChrist has come again: His bride without spot or wrinkle or stain. This is achieved only through him. He will cover us with God's Spirit of truth, justice, glory, holiness and grace. We will no longer be exposed to the things of this world, and polluted by them. His living Word, it will allow us to see ourselves as God sees us. Ask yourself this question: "How can God, you're watching?"

"Those who say I [dearly and tenderly] love, I their mistakes and condemn and to persuade andrebuke and chasten [I discipline and instruct them]. To be enthusiastic and] in deep change, and burning with zeal and repent [your thoughts and attitude. "Rev. 3.19 (reinforced)

If Jesus did not love us so much He would not bother to tell us these things that are good for our own. First, he convinces us. The Holy Spirit in us is we know we mourn convince him to repent of us. He corrects us would do, like any good parents. We should come to us, to the throne of grace with such gratitudethat we are forgiven. How can we know that we need to be forgiven? Christ said it this way:

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock if anyone hears and listens and obeys my voice and opens the door, I come to him and eat with him, and he [eat] with Me." Rev. 3.20 (reinforced)

Especially when there's someone knocking out, it means they want to come, if Jesus did not already dining with you, then he is asked if he could. When you hear him knocking onDoor, he will come into your heart when you tell him you have sinned and ask for forgiveness. If you do Lord and Savior of your life you will never find himself dining alone. This will be a winner, Christian.

"He who conquers conquers (), I will give him sit next to me in my throne, as I was overcome (victorious) and sat down beside my Father on his throne." Rev. 3.21 (reinforced)

Think you receive Christ is our king among men. We are GodHeirs, all his riches in Christ Jesus. We will lack for nothing.

"Whoever is able to hear, listen to him and see what says the Holy [] Spirit of the Assemblies of the Church." Rev. 3.22 (reinforced)

So listen to what Christ tells us we need to hear as well.

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Me, Jesus. Can I come?

The answer is up to you.

Tags : Urlaub Shop - Holiday Shop for Germany

0 comments:

Post a Comment