People are always upset with their faith.

They see the typhoons, sores, bug bites, wars, epidemics, and television and say, "God could not be with all this crap."

I have decided to create a chat with Herman Volker Hilton. I've heard that the famous hermit thought about it, and value have always been an atheist. I thought that I was able to confirm any item that came from the interview and sell almost confirmed atheist magazines.

In fact, the editor wasthis journal, Peter Moses Isaac Aaron Greenberg, the whereabouts of Herman's me.

Before I left the office he said: "Whatever you do, tell him I sent you and you do not ask him for one of his beers do not. He's on Baker Iceland."

I looked into the CIA World Fact Book, to see where it was exactly the atoll. It is half way between Hawaii and Australia. I thought: This is should be easy to find.

Baker Island is uninhabited, since they no longer mining the batpoop, or guano, as they say in New Mexico. It is a nature reserve run by the Ministry of the Interior. (It's like the U.S. government to have the Department of the Interior stick his nose in the Department of Economics of the surface.)

The island is a couple of official visits per year. The Coast Guard and the Department of Interior alternate.

When I Baker Iceland, I found Herman, sitting naked on a tree overlooking the Pacific Ocean. His fineRothbart was up to his belly, so I thought he was going there for a while.

He was smoking a corncob pipe and seven bottles of Sam Adams ® were cooled in a tub of ice beside him, every bottle within reach.

Herman did not expect Taylor Jones, the hack-writer, despite the fact that I can show wherever sparks my interest.

He looked at me with steely blue eyes and said, "Who in all creations of God are you?" Where are you from?
Whereverthat is, go back! "

I apologized, "Sorry, you have started, Herman. I hope you do not spill too much beer."

"There are only two of us on this God-forsaken atoll. Who has given us?"

I was glad that Herman the Hermit had a sense of humor. I decided it was best to lie and said: "I decided to canoe here from Howland Iceland. I do a story about Amelia Gerhardt. I thought I could be your aircraft here." I decided it better not to to the editor mentioningAlmost confirmed, and confirmed atheist magazines.

He stood up and pointed again toward the abandoned airstrip. "Look into the brush again."

I was thrilled.

He had found her plane!

I want to be famous could, if I return to civilization with color photos.

I drove a few shots of Herman with my good old C-3 ® camera and ran and ran and ran.

Then I looked and looked and looked. I heard a gasoline engine and found that it was an electricalGenerator connected to a refrigerator. I looked in the fridge and was almost full of Sam Adams ®. I dared not snitch a beer. I took a bottle of water.
Finally, I decided that I needed more information to find the plane. I went back to see the white-hot, scorching sun to Herman.

When I found him, he was fishing in the surf. He said: "I thought you would be hungry when you get back. Grab a piece of fish that hot rock. Do not mess with my beer. I see you've already stolen a bottleof my water. "

I sat on my hips. I've learned to do during the Korean War. One could say how long it had been a GI in Korea, how deep could sit on his hips, he was. The Koreans had their butts all the way down to the ground. I do it about half way on these old knees.

I drank water and ate the fish and said: "Could not you say?"

He said: Find the "What?"

"Amelia's plane. They promised to look"

"Did I tell you that I had seen thatAirplane? "

"No!"

"Did I tell you that the plane was in the bushes off the runway?"

"Well, no. But you said"

He had a big fish on and said nothing until he had pulled the thing mirrors on the beach. He's gone crazy. He said: "This is a new personal best!"

I said: "It's what?" He had not been away as long as I had it.

He ignored my comment and gutted the fish. I knew he was my personal best at the jivedThing.

Herman examined the stomach contents of fish with great detail and said, "Look!" The famine is coming to an end. "

I said: "This is good news. What is hunger? You learned from the observation that fish guts?"

"Our hunger we have fish to eat."

I gave him my best look gullible despair.

He said: "You were adopted again! One might think you would learn something tramping around after nearly Hitzetod exhaustion on this godforsaken islandThis white-hot, tropical sun. "

I decided to try to save at least my original article idea. I said: "Looks like a storm brewing. I have a friend who says that God created storms, war, and the plague."

He said: "What storm?" What is a storm with the war and pestilence to do? "

He had me there.

There was no storm.

Now he was suspicious. That's when he said: "You can give to God for storms and plagues debt if you want, but what good is itYou? It is better to know what really causes storms and epidemics such as it is good to know what causes smallpox and polio. Then you can do something about it. "

I had to agree, so I nodded my head. He said: "As responsible for the war, such as television, which can only be done on humans."

Well, I do not have an article. Herman had mentioned God three times. But I was determined to do something of great importance to God and man. Herman has inspired me.

The human GNOME project iscompleted.

I opted for life on Europa to search. When I got home, I would Xrytspet call from Fanton in G10009845788899990766.

Pop! There were Xrytspet. She said: "Well, what are we for waiting?" Let's get off this God-forsaken atoll, with its white-hot, tropical sun. "



Recommend : Tea for sale daily big sale young and hungry men holidays gift from wu satavut Free hug

0 comments:

Post a Comment