North Korea may not have the name "AW Tozer have heard"? Christian author, Pastor. Man of deep insight. Meat-bashing. Great man of God, this life in the same year as JFK and CS Lewis, 1963 on the left. But he is needed as an example of the kind of man to do the work there.

I heard a tape of him this morning on the way to work. You can believe me or not, but he said he was not so enthusiastic about the coming of Jesus, as some of those around him. He was not worried about hisSalvation was well aware of his shortcomings and believed that the Christians need to be evaluated before Christ. There are both rewards and punishments are, how our lives are given in review before God. He said he had simply lost too much time in his life and feared having to give a report. Yes, AW Tozer. Now I have had the same thoughts, but for me it is infinitely more true. How about you?

During the battle for the souls of the remains in the world to what we give ourTime? I talked about the war in another article. Now (and this should come first), the motivation for the war, the "Articles of War", if I can. Here are some fonts that fight on Christians. In connection with my ongoing mesages on North Korea are NK prompted workers to fight for their own personal holiness and for the life and the salvation of the nation. It's an incredible fight. But I do not think I've even convinced me of how awesome it really is. I eat tootoo little and pray. I complain too much and too little praise. I still enjoy this world too much and too little the next. And I forget my suffering brothers too often.

You must do your own confession, but here are some "Articles of War", the exhortations from the Word of God are to help us back on track if we need them.

Article 1 Go preach to. Mark 16:15. Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. The war goes on until theperformed.

Article 2 Fight. I Timothy 6:12. Fight the good fight of faith. As long as everyone believes, then the struggle must continue.

Article 3 Stay free. II Timothy 2:4. Nobody involved in the war entangles himself with the affairs of this life. You can not just be a warrior and a couch potato at the same time. Turn off the world! It is a war going on!

Article 4 Stay connected. Ephesians 6:11. Put on the whole armor of God. This is not your war. He has only loans in the amount of your bodyfor a while.

The battle is the Lord, not only fight but to win. Let us identify with him and we also do it.



My Links : Best small hotel in bangsaphan,Thailand Tea for sale WEB FOR SHOP Boxing Day Gifts Christmas Day Gifts baby walker wp

0 comments:

Post a Comment