May I begin by saying that "the Luna brothers are" very happy to have such a cool last name. If they were werewolves or astronomer or astronaut, it would be even more perfect. I feel stupid that I tie without a sly way, they to have in her profession as a comic creator. (Let me know if you all think.)

Girls: Design is an extraordinary graphic novel. I will try to summarize the main plot in one sentence, here it goes:

Zombies attack a small town, and theytry to kill them all.

Wait, that's not right ... Here, let me try again:

Naked Chicks zombies invade a small town, and they try to kill each of all women.

My first impression of the story was as follows: "Well this is a way to sell comic books." But when I began to show through reading the power and value of history. The story drips with human emotions, as some would want to kill these women and others to protect them, and all are usually confused by their motives. One of thethe cooling panels throughout the comic is just five identical women hatch from the eggs in the bathroom of the protagonist. Yeah, its as weird as it sounds. Fear and anxiety in my stool as a strange lady was naked many naked ladies with identical strange lustful desires and motives questionable. There are a few more trades after this, I do not know all the details, but I have a few guesses, come what will.

1) The chicks goto seduce tons of the village men

2) they go to lay eggs tons

3) The eggs will hatch more psychotic women

4) The psycho women will kill all the female villagers

It is a strange on a "zombie" model comic take, because in the zombie comics, no one wants to bite. But in this comic, there are many men who want to get laid. Do not buy this comic, if you want some tits, its not so (it is actually very tastefully) to see, and arethey only mean sexual immorality happens to you, do not go to any of the graphics to be seen. (PERVs). But I probably would not have to work this, because you are probably too many strange simple to draw attention from the cover and the title.

I invite all the men out there to make a choice: Your wife / mother / sister / daughter or a hot alien chick? You decide.

Visit : Best small hotel in bangsaphan,Thailand Tea for sale TV LCD HDTV more for Sale Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment