My, how the car business has changed since our family had two Volvo dealer. Sometimes I wish my father was here only so I could say, "Look at that! China bought Volvo!" I would like to see the face looking at his and discuss this strange news to him.

We were one of the oldest Volvo dealer in the country. My father was a part of the early encounters with Volvo, if we establish a presence in the U.S.. Everyone thought he was crazy. "Who wants augly tank for a car? "Since all the car manufacturers its ups and downs have in this ever-changing business climate. Volvo was on the roof of the world for many years as one of the strongest, best quality and safest cars. As a Volvo dealer Volvo with two branches, more than 40 years We rode the highs and lows of sales and customer management perception, which was on top for most of those years. The year before we were sold our dealers, was sold to Ford Volvo. Slowly, the quality of the cars startedto change.

I was put on Volvos. I was the kid jumping around in the back seat (no belt law if) The Volvo 240 sedan was the car I learned to drive and had throughout college and in the workplace. For many years that the safest car in the world was built. They were called "cult" car, because once you bought one, you never bought something else.

Now the deal is sealed - last week was purchased by Volvo Cars Geely China. Volvo is a separate and uniqueCar Company. They needed the cash infusion and Geely needs a facelift. It will be interesting to see what was in store for Volvo and what can we expect as consumers see on the new car lot in the future.

Do you have a story to share about Volvo?

Friends Link : Review Before Buying LCD HDTV Big Screen Best small hotel in bangsaphan,Thailand Sale More for your Pets

0 comments:

Post a Comment