Sigh.

As soon as I saw you I fell in love.

I would dream't over you forever.

My ideal, I knew what I needed.

I could you imagine all of you.

You were in my head.

I was desperate for you.

Then I saw you.

I was lost.

You had me where you wanted me.

We were together.

I need you.

They wanted to, yes, I longed for.

They dominated all my thoughts.

I felt like you wanted me too.

We left in my car.

I droveSlowly home.

Bliss.

I stroked it.

Soon you would.

I waited until the atmosphere was right.

We both were ready.

I slowly undressed her.

They teased me.

Made things difficult for me.

The bracelet ... I had problems.

She moved away.

She tried to escape my waiting arms.

I persisted, I courted you, I won.

But I did it. I shared your charms.

Slowly reveals itself to me.

She looked sovulnerable.

Incomplete.

Soon I'm going to completely, fully, how would you feel.

I researched them.

Touched your secret parts.

Wonder in my eyes.

I tortured you sooo slow.

Made you feel ... will you made me.

came slowly to me, answered me.

Together we reached unheard delights.

Later, when I relaxed.

Looking at the wonder of you.

I thought our short time together.

As you blossomed.

Iwas in awe.

I was in love.

In love with you.

You had me won.

I love my IKEA flat pack.

Visit : Reborn Baby for mon Shop Review Before Buying LCD HDTV Big Screen Tea for sale

0 comments:

Post a Comment