I have seen, flood, and I've seen drought. I've seen The Naked and the poor and the rich and famous. I have seen death and resurrection, tsunamis and volcanoes. I have felt the heat and great despair. I have seenLoneliness and disappointment. I've been in, Days of no end. I have found the earth quaking grass and the tears of mourning.

I know the pain of a hundred needles piercing my Heart. I have preached, rejected the Jews and Gentiles, and were telling the truth, because I you the truth, you do not believe me.
I am a man of all countries and nations, butcan not find a home on earth. I know that wars and rumors of wars, wars, the people know nothing about. I have a light in a dark world. I know the past, present and future. I have beaten,Cursed and Hung between heaven and earth. I have, Buried guarded, preached to the dead, and Christ as Lord and returned. I have no boundaries or limitations, I am who I am. I have come to strengthen the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.
I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I amthe way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father except through me.

I am the Way. To access directly to God, we must first believe in His Son. Many religions hold God in a bottle or a crate, refusing no one, except a few, in order to access the miracle that is God. These men are men who have little understanding of God and the Bible. John14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and thou hast not known me, Philip? He has seen me has seen the Father, and how do you then say, 'Show us the Father?

Jesus is the way, the way to God and the path to salvation. We can not be held back, yet have access to God through a man or religion. We have access to God through Jesus, the door and the key to the Almighty. "Did Iso long time with you, and thou hast not known me, you do not know enough to see with Christ, who is he? Isa 1:11-15; For what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me, saith the LORD: I am fed of the burnt offerings of rams and the fat of animals, and not I do not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs and goats. (The sacrifice of physical pleasure you an opening to my honor.)

When it comes toappear before me who has this need under the hand to tread my courts? (What the people of the religion or the priest has told you to come to me in this way.)
Do not make more vain oblations (Any matter, or presented in worship or sacred service, a sacrifice, a sacrifice.) Incense is an abomination to me, the new moons and Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I can not get away with, it is guilt, even the solemn meeting.
Your new moons and your feasts my soul hates, they are aTrouble to me, I am weary to bear them. I (no longer keep up with the religious day, holiday or meetings will be. The way the past is close, closed the door and the way is changed. You have a shambles, prepared from your commitment to me and I will listen no more.)

And if you spread your hands, I will hide my eyes from you: yes, if you pray too much, I do not hear: your hands are full of blood. (The blood of the prophets of God. The rejection of theNew and obedience to the ancients. Be guilty of a portion of the law you are guilty All the Law.)

Isa 35:8 And an highway shall be there, and one way, and it shall be called The way of holiness, the unclean over it, but it will be for: the wanderer not mistaken men, although to be fools to . And a kind of "I am the way, Jesus is the way of holiness. His name isWonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. He is the only way to God, because God has said, a solemn oath, his word to flesh. Psalm 2:7-8; I'll explain the decree: The Lord said unto me, Thou art my Son, today I have begotten you. Conceived to "produce" create, "";refers to the physical relationship of both parents for a child, Gen_3: 16; Gen_4: 18): Used metaphorically of God's relation to Israel (Deu_32: 18) and the Messianic king (Psa_2: 7).

Ask me, and I'm going to the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth your possession.
This physical relationship between God and Jesus is a relationship between father and son, parent to child and eternal covenant between God and man.

Mat 11:3-6, and saidare to him: "Are there that should come or should we for another?"
Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and show John what you hear and see her:
The blind see and the lame walk, lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear, the dead rise and the poor have the Gospel preached.
And blessed is he who is not offended in me. "" I am the Way. End 1st pt ars

John 14:6 - I am: Joh_10: 9;Isa_35: 8, Isa_35: 9; Mat_11: 27; Act_4: 12; Rom_5: 2; Eph_2: 18; Heb_7: 25; Heb_9: 8, Heb_10 :19-22; 1Pe_1: 21
the truth: Joh_1: 14, Joh_1: 17, Joh_8: 32, Joh_15: 1, Joh_18: 37; Rom_15: 8, Rom_15: 9; 2Co_1: 19, 2Co_1: 20; Col_2: 9, Col_2: 17; 1Jo_1: 8 , 1Jo_5: 6, 1Jo_5: 20; Rev_1: 5, Rev_3: 7, Rev_3: 14, Rev_19: 11
Life: Joh_14: 19, Joh_1: 4,

Joh_5: 21, Joh_5 :25-29, Joh_6: 33, Joh_6: 51, Joh_6: 57, Joh_6: 68, Joh_8: 51, Joh_10: 28, Joh_11: 25, Joh_11: 26, Joh_17: 2, Joh_17: 3; Act_3: 15; Rom_5: 21; 1Co_15: 45;Col_3: 4; 1Jo_1: 1, 1Jo_1: 2, 1Jo_5: 11, 1Jo_5: 12; Rev_22: 1, Rev_22: 17
No: Joh_10: 7, Joh_10: 9; Act_4: 12; Rom_15: 16; 1Pe_2: 4, 1Pe_3: 18; 1Jo_2: 23; 2Jo_1: 9; Rev_5: 8, Rev_5: 9; Rev_7 :9-17, Rev_13 : 7, Rev_13: 8, Rev_20: 15

See Also : Reborn Baby for mon Shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment