Have you ever lose your car in a parking lot it was huge or just big? Have you ever thought how easy it would be if only the parking lines were counted or letters?

I have this terrible problem of walking out of my car at the mall and forget where I parked. There are so many doors and buildings can, without giving him an idea into effect.

It's amazing how many people I meet around in a fog trying to find their car, just like me.

I amnot the only one. Almost everyone I speak, has at one time or another moved her car.

I do not make me a beautiful day, it only makes an adventure and a beautiful walk. I speak of the time I'm under time pressure when it's raining, when it icy cold, or it is so hot, the black seems to eat up my legs.

Then, unable to come in contact with my car on foot, without the complete parking lot to a real problem.

Therefore I tell you wonderful people whokeep parking. How about numbers or letters on the parking rows. It would make my life hell and sell a lot easier.

Thank you for reading my article. Please do not hesitate to read all of my other items. I'd love to hear from you, just a comment for this article.

Copyright 2006 Linda Meckler

My Links : WEB FOR SHOP Urlaub Shop - Holiday Shop for Germany N95 Mask Shop in USA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment