It is a world of difference between knowing what to do and actually do it!

I love it when people have success, but as numerous as there are success stories, I'm always amazed by the fact that there are still many people to explore the still not their own wonderful potential recalls. My thanks to so many people that I would require a few hundred pages to list them all. With the independent advice and guidance and my own life experience I could get thisPoint. The combination of all strategies, including the right amount of water, vitamins and minerals, meal replacements, like many of my own techniques, it proves to be an absolute winner! No more hunger, no more disappointments, but the truth.

Many know how they perform, some of you know how to eat properly, too. Some know a little about vitamins and minerals. In fact, this vast and growing population, which includes yet to successfully change experts such as doctors andProfessors who know all about the human body. What these people lack the ability to apply what they know without having to "apply, it does not matter how much you know, you'll stranded. Until you discover, as you do battle and overcome setbacks and perhaps losing hope.

Just like that jump? Well, that's what I am about to share with you. But before I do, we need to have a little chat. You see, as you have already noticed, not only about theirphysical fitness - it's about life. Therefore, to give you the dramatic changes in your body and life you have the potential to make, I'll have to ask you some very personal questions in this section. And you'll have look inside - deep inside for the honest answers. That alone is a challenge, but it is extremely important, not less.

You can see the dramatic changes, as I began, with honest reflection, not only buying someHome-exercise gadget, or stocking work on the latest "wonder pill" Superficial approaches as never before! Real change always begins on the inside. And that's where you're going to find the answer to the first question:

Would you like to change the decision?

Most people I ask tell me they've taken this decision. But how many people truly committed to change? Very few. Why? Because it is a big difference between the decision and with some reasons to actuallyit. If you make a decision for a change and you know your reasons, you will use the power - the desire, something happened. So, now ask:

What are your reasons for the decision to change?

You see her say one thing: They decided to lose 10 pounds fat and get in shape. It is a different matter with your doctor to tell you, you will be dead in a year, if you have not shed the 10 pounds, have a meaning?

I will never forget the day I was outto take shopping for an outfit for a wedding, I took a size 34 (I had not for me bought into the years, and was frozen in time) and went to the dressing rooms, undressed, and oh man the lighting in the Cabins don 't you no justice, I mean, I saw huge, but they all blame the mirror and the terrible lighting. The moment of truth came only moments later ... I tried on the outfit and she could hardly get over my lower legs! I called the soil-related to me a larger size ... A 38,Sorry, I called again and again, finally fit the size of just 42. I was in shock. It felt like the whole world would come down on me ... Reality hit home and I felt sick to the bone.

So yes, I was not always fat, yet I have always been thin, so the "gene", which bares no weight on this issue. After the birth of my daughter, I could easily fit into a size 8, and I have the pictures to prove it. On the same day after the disaster, shopping, I decided, is the ...it! No longer! I began the study of the body, cellular turn-over, which are essential nutrients, such as drinking plenty of water, the difference between good and bad fats, etc. More later about me ... that's when you really want to know.

On a blank page I want you to write down five reasons why you "want" to make the change, yes, right here, right now! What do is the driving force behind this? These reasons will be your guiding light, your beacon during the journey you havedecided to start. I personally found it very beneficial to the Snip from a picture of a "body", which was my aim, and is similar, it is a positive affirmation, and it makes the travel and real bottom line and alive, to visualize! Before you know it, its all you think you know what drives you, what makes you tick his, and oh boy ... When the day comes and the mirror does not scare you more .... Wait understand the feeling when you get there.

Once the truth isrevealed, the path is clear.

Now you've got the point where you are ready to progress achieved. At this point it's about "eating right and exercise."

It is really quite simple, do not you think? What is it? You did not get it? Oh come on, already, what could be more food than basic "right, drink water and exercise"? If it were easy, why is it when one of 100 different "experts" to ask, you will get 100 different answers? In addition, you have the TV infomercials Got Thatclaim that this or that exercise gadget or miracle cream, potion, lotion or pill is the answer all those training videos, dozens of fitness magazines, and hundreds of pounds. So we've got a lot of answers, right?

Well, no. What we have is really a garbage heap of wrong conclusions, endless contradictions and half-baked exercise and diet theories, the creation of so much uncertainty and confusion, they know most people do not know which way, and winds up exactly where they started , Overweightdepressed. Before you can begin the transformation, we must try to clear my head - all the nonsense you have heard, was said to forget to read and can be started (there done that).

So, let me ask, what have you for breakfast really think about it? That ... It is a cup of coffee or a bagel, a grain? Or are you one of those millions who totally completely skip breakfast? Picture this, your body uses all the nutrients you gave him the same day. You are now consumeBreakfast high in carbohydrates? What happens to carbohydrates when they met not in a correct or fair way? Excess sugar is in all these so-called healthy breakfast cereals that traditionally balanced breakfast that we are all accustomed to is the expense of fats, sugars, (which included that bacon, eggs, toast and jam)! Your body wakes up "empty" and requires a variety of different nutrients at each meal the 100 trillion cells, of whichCell requires nutrients, what keeps your cells to give you 114? We eat and drink for our cells people, our stomach or digestive system is only a tool! Age diseases and complaints directly to what you connected to your mouth. For all your lungs consumes about one liter of water while you sleep, you need to drink a liter? Well, if you do not have this moisture easily accessible to your body, what does it do? It takes what it can to get out of your organs. Skin with thelargest institution show signs of aging in a few weeks if you do not give sufficient amount of water they need to stay young and firm. We will continue this discussion further down.

Myth 1:

Myth: Aerobics is better for the organization to prevail over the training.
Fact: Transform your body, you must train with weights.

Why? Walking around the block or climb a flight of steps to do just IS better than nothing, but the best form ofExercise for the redesign of your body is weight training.

Strength training can also significantly increase your metabolic rate - the rate at which your body burns fat. As you may already know, if you need the muscles, your body more energy to get the new muscles. Fat Weight requires no energy to get at all - it just sits there. Therefore, even superior to strength training aerobics for people who want to lose fat, is: It depends on the core of theProblem - the rate at which the body's energy.

If you do nothing but aerobic exercise, also do if you eat less, your results are not optimal. Yes, you can lose weight but your overall shape will remain the same. If you looked pear start an aerobic exercise program such as a shape, the most likely result is you wind up like a little ball - that's fine, if that is what you want, but that's not what I call transformation . Strength training, you not only burn fat, but youcan also take the form of your body - you can build wider shoulders, your waist look smaller. You can build muscular arms, slim, defined abdominal muscles, strong legs, and you are empowered, confident and strong.

So even though aerobics helps burn fat, (and we use to improve this process and your body so that the oxygen level is increased to get optimal results in weight training), when it comes to transforming your body the right weight isTraining are the correct "meal plan" and the proper nutrients cannot beat.

Myth 2:

Myth: If you exercise, it does not matter what you eat.
Fact: If you practice, it does even more, what you eat.

More and more people are now exercising than ever before, and the news got to be good, right? We need to make those high-fat, high calorie diet with the beneficial effects of exercise, because these effects are simple, good, so positive.

Do you even exist. Despite theFact that more and more people give exercise a try, we are still seeing rapid increase in the number of people who are overweight and suffer from health problems caused by very "unfit".

In fact, there are more than 58 million clinically obese men and women in America alone (Statistics for South Africa, was not available, I wonder why?) Was today, and more than 100 billion U.S. dollars spent to diseases such as cancer, to treat diabetes, stroke, heart disease and other diseases that are causedMore often than not, by a lack of "fitness".

Whether you swim, weight train, while running, without the right nutrients, your body will not reach their optimum level. If you want anything like me, you are exercising in order to create a positive outcome, not because you have nothing else to do. In fact, you can potentially do more harm than benefit, because if you exercise a nutrient-poor body, you're not making it healthier: They are basically a poor nutrient deficiency. Believe me, guys, I havetried this thing at all is possible. I know many people who had all, but to discover more on how to successfully transform their bodies given. Many had the technical information on nutrition and exercise, but could not on the "want" section, others had a reason to set goals and were prepared to address "want", but had the wrong information - it was the wrong information - so sad. In any case, believe that something was missing, and the person left, that "works only for exercisePeople with the right genetics ", or" There is something wrong with your system "or" I have a thyroid problem or something "(I know, that occur thyroid problems, so you do not get me wrong, its just very unlikely that everyone has the problem).

I mean, we honestly. If we try something a solid effort, if we really put our hearts and souls into it, not just once but over and over again, and it still does not work, we will finally give, frustrated andHard work up and Going Nowhere is thankless and daunting. It is downright frustrating.

The bottom line is: If you do not have to recover the nutrients in your system to improve a lot less, after intensive training, it's like you're a butane lighter with no flicker - you could use a spark but no flame.

By not becoming a victim of the myth that exercise alone, all you need to be fit - by accepting the fact that optimal nutrition is as important as the exercise - is that youis one step closer to achieving the level of success you rightly deserves.

My side of the story

The industry-aerobics humiliated me, the diet industry I was hungry, and the medical industry, I'm relieved! I decided enough - there must be a better way! This was cited by someone, somewhere, and it so reminded me of myself and how bad I felt.

By continuously striving for the "right way" I found that it was more physical than a journey to find it wasan emotional journey. I did not always good with the process. There were a lot of pain, anger and frustration on the road. I remember when I went to the gym for the first time, overweight and my self-esteem on a Low-Low. On the wall hangs a poster of the body I wanted, "" when I said the owner, and his answer was a little less than favorable, I realized that this is something I wanted to "prove"! And you know what? I just knew that I made them swallow every word, and it feelsawesome!

You can fit. You can get it. You can your body by increasing the cardiac endurance, increase muscle strength, decreasing body fat, increase flexibility, and building a fitness level that will inspire you to change. This has nothing to do with willpower, change of behavior, control or motivation. There is no magic or mystery involved, and it has nothing to do with diets, without food, which you can not work. How important is it to breathe? Without oxygen we die! ForgetYour health do not do it for that reason alone, that has never been my motivation. I did not lose 24.3kg have a healthy heart (though I do anyway, that - what a bonus!), I Do it because I wanted to look better, feel better, sexier, and in one size Fit 6 Denim! Do not do this for your health (I promise it will improve in any case), do this for the love of what you look like, do it for your thighs. If they have, despite all of the people who can not you think. Just Do It!

Stand up and nakedBond with your body. Get out of denial for a moment - it's just you and me. Butt naked in the mirror. You are looking for in your body and decide where you want it. Simple. Do you need to burn some fat? Remember that extra inch, and we all said we should not be able to take root, I am speaking to lose FAT here. How much you want to lose to see and feel how you want to feel? Do you want to see hip bones again? How about collarbone? Where are your ribs - it hasYears since you've seen a rib? Muscles? Where are they? Is it difficult to keep your body? Do you have any pain and pain in the book, as I did? Are you tired and sore? If so, we need to get some power and you increase your cardiovascular endurance. Get some energy, power and oxygen, which is what you need.

The mirror image are you looking at, whether with sunglasses on or not, can too much naked (pardon the pun), but you're not going to be ruled by no one else isStandards but your own! Start Living!

I have willpower (and you do!). But somehow I always found myself on the fridge door, shoved food into his mouth. At the time I thought I was the only one who could not keep the weight off. Something was wrong with me. I started to tell me the old story metabolic problem. What I do not know at that time, I was soon to find out the statistics, the naked truth:

FULLY 98% of U.S. on a diet to gain weight again!

Soforget the diets. They were not working, and I would each try. We'll eat for a better life, and I promise there will be no hunger! Wow!

As you develop, grow and I am going to new and even more interesting news. So let's get started!

Let's talk about "food"

Think about this win, we are not muscle, lose fat, feel tired, give up, and give in. If we choose, can we look and feel good, from that moment on. We have the opportunity tonew we create when we decide to do it, and if we know how. (Do not worry, I'll teach you how to do this.)

Well, what do you think your body uses to create new, to do it myself? Where does Get the raw materials to construct new skin cells, brain cells, muscle cells, bone cells, new blood, and even a new heart? If you guessed "food", you're right. You see, in a very literal way that the old "You're saying what you eat" is true, but what you drink is important. And alsoeven though most everyone has heard the word over and over again, I found that very few people really understand.

Very few people are aware of the basics of nutrition. It is not something we learn in the rule at school or at work easy. In fact, many "experts" are more than the people who help them should be confused. Sometimes they do not know enough and believe it or not, sometimes they know too much. By that I mean they have read so many articles and textbooksso many seminars, so much information that they really are overwhelmed exposed - they suffer paralysis from analysis. You think about the subject of nutrition and often so are stuck with little things that they see clearly the whole thing fail. Most people have no idea what they are here with the food they typically consume. Also, most people are aware of how much better they could look and feel when they are inadvertently feeding is stopped and startedRebuilding is intentionally.

The good news is it need not be complicated. In fact, as soon as you which is what matters, it is downright easy. Once you discover the correct method of feeding your body, you will relearn to never again. It's kind of like learning how to drive a car - it's a bit intimidating at first, but with a little practice you will be "moving on".

Remember, high-quality nutrition is just as important as the exercise techniques that you read. Exercise isthe spark. Food is the fuel. (Diet consists of the actual food, water and minerals) Without both, there can be no flame - no results!

So as soon as you start with intense training, you must start to eat the right way, you must start consistently feeding your body what it needs to create new self, so you can quickly and worthwhile results.

Contact me, tell me your story and LET'S GET YOU already started!

Only in this way by-the-way ... I am only interested in peoplewho seriously question that can be changed.

Visit : Find your best notebooks

0 comments:

Post a Comment