I have some good and some bad news for you. The good news is that I lost a hundred pounds. The bad news is, it's the same twenty-five pounds for the fourth time.

Looking at me you will not believe that I became a young extremely thin - not to say that I charged the electronic eye of the door at Shop Rite, just by focusing on the parking lot. I'm not so huge. I have a small spare tire. Unfortunately it is not a bike tire, it is more in theLine something that would on a piece of John Deere machinery.

I was very thin in high school. How thin was I? Well, I was so thin when I turned sideways and stuck my tongue, I would like a zipper. Yes, I have them all. When I went into a pool room, someone would chalk my head. If I had red hair, I would like a match to look like. I was so thin, I had to run around the shower to get wet. High school kids could be really cruel. I do not mind, though, because I made fun ofFat kids.

Then something happened. I discovered food. Food, until then was just an excuse to sit at a desk and met my father for ten dollars.

As I got older, in my twenties, I started noticing how my pants would take a huge breath in order to obtain hard to get. I thought they were the cleaners shrink. Then, one day, I breathed, unbuttoned my pants and exhaled. My Button broke a window, stuck my neighbors eye, and was last seen orbiting Mercury.

That's when Ithe startling realization that I must have some weight set. There were two solutions to this problem do: (1) a diet, or (2) buy bigger clothes. I opted for solution # 2 Finally, I was relatively young. It was enough time to go on a diet.

I thought the choice of solution # 2 every time one of my trouser buttons seriously a family member or a legacy would be to disable the current target as a result of my gluttony.

The terrible truth came when I attended aRamada Inn in Cape Coral, Florida. I came from a steam-filled shower, I saw a glimpse of me, naked, in a full length mirror. If you ever go on a diet if you have to wonder, try about themselves into a full length mirror, naked. It's not a pretty sight. There I was in the mirror, the same person I was fun in school. I had come full circle. Actually, I looked like a full circle.

I knew that the time had come to start a diet, but what about diet? Itried to Stillman, eight glasses of water per day, diet, but then I developed a new problem ... Bedwetting.

I have tried exercise. I bought one of these Fonda workout tapes ... not Jane, Henry. (It is an extremely low impact workout.)

Nothing worked. The more I tried to lose, I would get more frustrated. I walk into a restaurant and order the food dish and a side of lasagna.

I did not want to join one of those "groups" because all they talk about their diet, even if theyNot to be members. ( "I had to shake the most delicious tuna today. Tomorrow I will try the cabbage flavor.")

Then it came to me. How to eat the food I like, but not in hippo pods? Could the solution so simple? Or am I just fooling myself?

I have a vow to lose this weight once and for all taken. (I have sworn) on Route Jenny Craig's Mark. I have to go only nine pounds. So far, the Battle of the Bulge was successful and all the other heirloomsare intact.

Related : Tea for sale Best for your pets Find your best notebooks

0 comments:

Post a Comment